Latest Art Work

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

How long will love last..

Was posed this question yesterday
“just wondering only.. how long will love last..”
love can last forever if handle correctly

“but is there lots of such cases?”
eh.. y not.. love can last as long as u wan it to

And I wake up this morning, wondering how much truth did I spoke or was I just smoking through? I went to search for my past pensieves,

Love conquers all?

Ms Esther Au Yong wrote an article on “Why couples can’t live on love alone” in MyPaper (11th April 2008). It was with reference to the love turned sour relationship of Mr Ronald Susilo and Ms Li Jiawei.

>> So couple cannot live on love alone. True to a large extent.

Non verbal communication

He first mentions that if a couple is in love, they will emulate each other. This behaviour is called "Interactional synchrony". The stronger the relationship, the greater is the degree of emulation. Thus that is why you feel at ease.

>> Then when you break up, did it become interactional asynchrony? It was interesting to note though that looking back, he felt that the 2 of them did not have anything in common. But as a outsider, do I agree with what he said? And then does it matter when the two does not have anything in common? I always thought a union meant you are supposed to create a new path, common and accessible only by the two of you. My Canadian friend also taught me this when she was saying she like her coffee diluted while he like his thicker. But it is of small matter because all she needs to do is to just add more water when pouring a cup for herself. They are a very sweet couple who did have an interesting love story together too. And absolutely loving, that one cannot help but envy them haha.

阿寬 - 爱后始发的情信

分了手的戀人可否成為好友?
男女能否永遠是好朋友?

>> Ok this one came out in the search list, I wasn’t looking for it. And since it came out, I just want to say to cL sometimes I would reply 90% of the questions. Sometimes I might not. And sometimes I might have been drafting the reply but constant asking somehow will irritate me and I will then stop my draft because I got tired thinking how to reply it diplomatically (in my sense). As for that question, let’s just say the idealistic me still wish to reply yes. And I realized I am sometimes too idealistic to survive in this pragmatic world.

>> Just checked mail and guess what, this topic came out in ... au.shoppinglifestyle.com Actually I don't remember subscribing to this site but oh well, who cares..

Set it free

If you love something set it free,
if it comes back to you it's yours,
if it doesn't it never was.

>> So I guess he has to set it free. And accept that it was never meant to be.

A deeper understanding of love

Love is infinite. It does not diminish even when you’re giving it away freely.

>> That is the source I guess as to why I replied so definitely last night. Because I too trust that love is infinite. Afterall love comes in many different forms and I was not asked which love he was trying to determine the lifespan. Haha. Oh but I don't agree with the part on love needs not be spoken haha. Unless of course you can do the non verbal love expression which works like magic from what I notice from the Canadian friend.

Admit it, I’m just a dreamer, dreaming in this world.

0 comments: