Latest Art Work

Monday, May 19, 2008

樱野3加1 review

I cannot don’t review YY3J1. I cannot give up on MingEn because they simple mesmerized me when I watched PTF. And I cannot forget how much news I used to read about them. I cannot forget how courageous QE has always been. I cannot forget how many times, she was hurt by his 口是心非. I cannot forget all my posts on them…

Post 5
Post 4
Post 3
Post 2
Post 1

The past week has been tiring. Ever since I came back office, I received a few new tasks. Adding on to my backdated tasks, I don’t know what to do first. Thus I reach home sleepy but unable to sleep. I ended up completing YY3J1. I ended up crying myself to sleep daily haha.

I recall what Belinda Lee mentioned when they interview her about her series where she visit Singaporeans living in other countries (I watched the first series, very interesting. I did not catch the second series though.) Tears, is not a sign of weakness. It is just an expression of emotion. She’s a very emotional person and very true to herself. Which she says can be a weakness too. Likewise, I think I’m too emotional for my own good haha. But I just want to be true to myself. (And I don’t think it warrants a visit to the doctor.)

Xia Tian is a very courageous girl in YY3J1. But she is too stubborn. From the first episode, she only has eyes for Ah Jiang, a guy who keeps denying he like her. He makes her confused, he makes her lost. I wonder where her courage comes from. Although this is just a drama, I can’t help but be impressed with a girl who is willing to give up all 矜持 (reserved/restraint) and openly tell the guy she likes him. As I say, this is a drama, so of course it is a happy ending. Despite the countless denials, he can’t stop himself from caring her.

Actually the storyline does not flow smoothly because the show went into a lot of problems including low viewership and cash difficulties. Halfway into production, the entire production team changed, and they included a few new characters. In addition, they could not finalise the story such that when one watch, one will realise the story keeps changing stand. But I just cannot stop myself from being drawn to the show.

Maybe is Xia Tian’s words that entranced me. She made a gamble to find back the love by going on a TV game show to pour her feelings in front of the public.

当一个优秀的警察,是我的梦想,可是如果能在生命中找到真爱,我宁可选择留在真爱身边。因为梦想什么时候都能实现,可是真爱却是不能错过的!

你还记得吗?你曾经为我挡下一颗子弹,这表上的破缝,就是这颗子弹的纪念。而上面的时间刚好停在你来不及说喜欢我的那一秒。但是我们想爱的力量,却带来了 生命的奇迹,把你从鬼门关前拉了回来。你说过,不要再让我们的爱情有来不及的时候,可是现在为什么你要放弃呢?如果你那么轻易就说放弃的话,那么发生在我 们身上的一切困难,还有出现在我们生命中的奇迹,又算得了什么呢?

Source: Baidu

After seeing this scene, I can only sigh. Time once stopped at where he had not had the time/opportunity to say he like her to remind them of how fragile life is and how precious love is. Yet he had forsake that love because of outside oppressions, not realising that what she wanted is still that simple and innocent love.

Sighz, I don’t know how to continue… I can only say thankfully her final gamble manages to wake him up. And sometimes, I wonder, if I have her courage, do I have her luck too?

樱野3加1
其实你懂我
- 陈乔恩

我到底是谁
在你心中占有怎样的地位
你不说清楚
你让我们的爱坠在七里雾

爱 很讨厌
总是忽近忽远的让人追
追半天 你连抱歉
一句抱歉也不给

我向前走 低着头 眼泪不停向后流
一直走 不回头
希望你会找到我
但是始终不如愿
希望都落空
我仍相信 其实你懂我

我发誓千遍
我这一走你就无法挽回
虽然心会痛
总比受尽委屈还要更好过

我 等了等
脑海始终浮现你对我的好
好半天 你连Babe
一句安慰也不给

我向前走 低着头 眼泪不停向后流
一直走 不回头
希望你会找到我
但是始终不如愿
希望都落空
我仍相信 其实你爱我

一前一后
你跟在我的背后沉默
Yeh……Yeh……Yeh……
前前 后后
希望你握住我的手
Yeh……Yeh……Yeh……
Wo……Wo……Wo……

我向前走 抬起头 擦掉眼泪向前走
一直走 不回头
相信你会找到我
梦里寻他千百遍
希望都实现
我不想走 无法心不动

我向前走 抬起头 擦掉眼泪向前走
一直走 不回头
相信你会找到我
梦里寻他千百遍
希望都实现
我仍相信 其实你懂我

我向前走 抬起头 擦掉眼泪向前走
一直走 不回头
相信你会找到我
梦里寻他千百遍
希望都实现
我仍相信 其实你懂我
Source: Ai ting - mumuaini

0 comments: