Latest Art Work

Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm So High .... on Goong/MingEn

Initially I just wanted to post entirely on Goong. And save it as draft till I complete the show. After watching 3 episodes, I sort of guess the ending already. However I am still unable to find the perfect program to permanent embed the subtitles into avi or vob... thus I doubt my colleague will lend me the shows yet hahaha. In a sense, also good lah coz I don't have the time to watch this show and knowing my character, I'm so afraid I'm going to go without sleep for 3 days to complete it. Heng while surfing around, I caught the ending. Knowing the ending will at least suppress the urge to watch the show. Hopefully. I remember in the first episode, they were watching Dae Jang Geum on TV hahah. Then in the 2nd episode, Empress Dowager was watching My Lovely Samsoon. Really cute sia. Trying to emphasis that this is a modern Korean days watching latest TV shows haha. And their traditional clothings reminded me of Dae Jang Geum days. Oh ya talking about that, my mum and I had a conclusion that actually Dae Jang Geum is still better than My Lovely Samsoon. Really nothing beats Dae Jang Geum sia. Except maybe Goong? Haha. Not sure since I haven't completed the show. Oh but I heard got Goong 2 in production. Interesting!

Anyway while surfing around, I realised wow YEH & JJH are so young (alright around my age.. and I'm young right haha). And as usual alot of "talk" about whether they are together or not. The problem is this is a Korean show, so usually most of their talk shows are korean ... (kinda reminded me how I watch Lovely Samsoon behind the scenes stuff...) Anyway I find the couple cute especially JJH. Because he could actually imagine a talkshow that had went on halfway, as a rehearsal still. Gosh, he was so embarassed... haha. Looks wise, hmm I also not sure he handsome or not. But seems pretty tall haha. Maybe Hyun Bin more handsome "p

Hmm while typing this post, actually I'm feeling abit high. Haha... so I'm like rambling around. I had wanted to call it a day and go find zhou gong already but I realised I have not read the last page of Ming Dao & Qiao En forum. And after reading it, I'm so high I just cannot sleep. Partly also due to the fact I'm trying to view the video about it. Because the post says that FINALLY there is going to be some MingEn action. And it was Ming Dao who answered this question in San Li Interview. And I so want to watch this video because they say MD was so happy when he said it. Is like he couldn't believe that his boss has plans for the 2 of them too. He was like asking for confirmation. And he can't hide his smile. Suddenly I saw the cute little boy in him that was what attracted me to this couple haha.

That sets me thinking about whether love exists in shows or not? I also wonder why there will be so many people wondering if the main characters will fall in love or not. Sometimes the chemistry is really good that people wants them together. Fann Wong & Christopher Lee is one classic example in SG. I guess there were speculation before. Wonder did people discuss about them too in the forum. Anyway I was also thinking why would there be so many people discussing about MingEn, SunBin etc. And what type of people are they?

Came up with a conclusion. That most probably these people speculating are females (like me!!) Because I doubt guys really bother to see if the lead actor/actress will end up together or not. And they will not bother to see the little actions that these characters show during promotions of show etc.

And back to MingEn, I started to think back my conversation with my colleague last friday. She thought I was MD fan... but I say not really. Coz I feel I'm more interested in QE than MD. But come to think of it, I never watch much of QE's host shows too. After a while I concluded maybe I'm only interested in MingEn actions bah. I mean I know QE came to SG for 4 days... left yesterday. But I wasn't very high also. Yet I'm so high now... argh... Guess first love is hard to forget. No matter after them got what SunBin, what JJH & YEH... I still faithfully read up MingEn stuff more. Even though I no longer read daily... but just can't let go.

Hmm don't know what am I posting. Better end now. But before I end, just wanted to give myself a reminder... to search yuna ito precious ...

1 comments:

rebe said...

haiz... now the mingen 'action' is cancelled...HAIZ...