Latest Art Work

Thursday, May 10, 2007

樱野三加一



I thought I was over MingEn when I found out QE has an Aussie boyfriend and that everybody confirm that is truth and not a camouflage. And I no longer check out the MingEn thread anymore... because too dejected already hahaha

Then I saw a little article today on MyPaper talking about Ming Dao, Raine Yang and 贺军翔 (Don't know who though the name is familiar.. guess is some handsome young hunk... too lazy to check up coz not my focus today). Supposedly I just skim through as I do with all entertainment news.. when I saw Qiao En's name in that article... and I saw she and Ming Dao will be acting in a new series.

Imagine I was feeling very lethargic and is like half asleep while reading news.... but when I saw MingEn, I immediately light up and search for the show. Sighz too bad lunch hour is over... cannot do more research. Only skim through AF and realise people already knew it since April... Omo, I'm so W.O.L.S!!! Kill me!

I really hope this is a confirmed list... it is rumoured that Wu Zun might be involved too. Oh no.. do I bio Wu Zun or do I bio MingEn wahahhaha...

Counting down........

Sidenote:
This character is cute... BULU
BULU是台语的外来语,源自日语的外来语,英文拼为bull,在台日语中专指斗牛犬,就是老美国卡通影片里面最常见到的、四肢短短、壮硕似凶狠的看门狗。其实斗牛犬的个性很温和,但是发起狠来,咬住了就不会放。我们的BULU也一样,平常是和平主义者,一旦开打却是打死不退。

Source :
http://www.settv.com.tw/metro/m111/guess/forum.php?RNo=1
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=377748

0 comments: