Latest Art Work

Monday, September 14, 2009

Instructions on how to live this earth.

Source: Email

One day I asked God for instructions on how to live on this earth. And the list as follows:

Be like the sun.
Arise early, and do not go to bed late.

Be like the moon.
Shine in the darkness, but submit to the greater light.

Be like the birds.
Eat, sing, drink, and fly free.

Be like the flowers,
Loving the sun, but faithful to your roots.

Be like the faithful dog,
but only to your Lord.

Be like the fruit.
Beautiful on the outside, and healthy on the inside.

Be like the day,
which arrives and leaves without boasting.

Be like the oasis.
Give your water to the thirsty.

Be like the firefly,
although small, it casts its own light.

Be like the water,
Good and transparent

Be like the river,
always moving forward

And above all things,be like the heavens:A home for God.

Lord, don't let me remain where I am.
Help me reach where You want me to be.

Bflygal's comment: A ppt that I wanted to blog a long time back. But I chose to write it today... because of its aptness.. since I asked Goddess of Mercy for enlightenment too.

I suddenly thought of a swimming theory that I came up with a few days ago. Do you count the number of laps you did, or the number of laps left? Because if you count the number of laps left, while it might motivate you, but will it spur you to do more? Is counting your achievements an optimist way of looking or pessimistic way? Or is an entirely different theory altogether?

Anyway thinking of my swimming theories because of 败犬女王。因为女王是那种痛也不会喊痛的人。 Reminds me of my theory "But I realised in life, you either ask for help, or you try to help yourself." And what I chose in life.

Anyway I got more 败犬女王 quotes...

医生的心
当医生最重要的是心
一颗排除万难 也要把病人救活的心
Lucas is an interesting doctor-to-be.. hmmm...


有殼,但是是軟的,看起來傻傻呆呆的,咬起來卻痛得要人命;重點是一旦咬上了,就絕對不放口。
Does itchyfinger like turtle for such reasons?? Hmm...

婚姻
婚姻不应是绑住幸福的工具
有太多人
为了结婚而结婚
但现实生活中
结婚不是结局
反而是考验的开始
Is that really marriage?
我想人真的不要为了结婚而结婚...

说谎
男人和女人说谎的差别在于
男人说谎是要让自己觉的好过
女人说谎只为了对方好过,女人选择欺骗是不想伤害深爱的人,我们不是故意的,只是没有伤害对方的勇气
所以才隐藏真正的答案,有时候善意的谎言,是为了不让对方受到伤害
White lies..

0 comments: