Latest Art Work

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Swimming Theories

Due to my kneecap injury, I started to take up swimming. And it is funny how these swimming encounters actually made me come out with some theories. (I know my brain never stops thinking...)

1)The first time I wanted to go swimming, it rained just as I reached the entrance. And I learnt that I never did understand the skies. Supposed to be upset except the heavy rain soaked me from head to toe and I did not have much brain cells left to think.

2)The second time I went swimming, I realised the place did not change much. And childhood & JC memories suddenly came pouring back. But even though the swimming pool did not change much, I think the gym is a new addition i.e. surroundings still change.

3)A girl lost her bracelet in the swimming pool and asked if I'm a good swimmer. At first I thought why was I posed such a weird question. Indeed I can never imagine myself asking a stranger “Are you a good swimmer?”. Haha who knows I might get bashed up. But I realised in life, you either ask for help, or you try to help yourself. If you ask for help, you may get help. However if you insist to solve on your own, you may scratch your head till you are bleeding, or in this case you may just drown to get your bracelet back (not likely though as there are lifeguards). And i don't know if it is good news or bad news that I'm the latter type.

4)Is another day where I did not predict the sky well except this time I refuse to bow to the grey skies. And indeed is a weird day. When I stepped into the pool, it started to drizzle. After a few laps, the sky turned bright. Then after a few more laps, it turned dark again. I guess there are times the skies cannot make up their mind to be bright or dark. But one thing is for sure, after darkness, the light is always very bright. Of course to see it another way, after the basking in bright light, the darkness can be very gloomy too.

5)Wanted to go swimming yesterday only to felt lazy in the end and decided to postpone to the next day. Except that last minute someone got pulled out of the project (to go to another much doable project) and I had to take over i.e. last minute arrange a handover session. In the end I did not went swimming on either days. Considering if I really went swimming, then I might not be able to setup this last minute assignment. Guess I may not predict the sky well, but at times, suddenly being in a lazy mood has its reasons haha.

Oh and anybody wants a free Monday Java, you can claim it in the Airport Dept Checkin and Arrival Baggage Claim haha.  And I realised one can really have a DFS in the airport.  Been shopping in the airport lately.

0 comments: