Latest Art Work

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Boys over Flower

Once again, I have fallen in love with a guardian angel character...

When I first saw him, I find him too girly. But then, Hanazawa Rui is a soft guy by nature. I don't know when I fell in love with Rui in the anime.. but I know how much I "hated" the Taiwan version then. I think it was Zai Zai's never ending support and concern to Da S that make it bearable? Haha kidding. The Spain scenery was beautiful too. And I always remember how Zai Zai turn himself upside down.. to stop tears from flowing...

I can't remember the Taiwan little boys though.. do they have? Hmm totally have no recollection. But this little boy is really so cute...



that he made me start liking Rui (JH) again especially with the new hair cut.

Seeing his smile....


Seeing him in spectacle... Oh he was very naughty trying to eat Tsukasa (JP)'s vday gift haha.

Hmm unfortunately I cannot be too smitten by him haha.  So I guess the best way is to focus on the quote-worthy phrases e.g.

God may be the most powerful being but there is 3 things God cannot do:
1) Kill people (haha God preaches on love that's why)
2) Bring the dead back to life (Hmm I guess is because adversity makes one tougher)
3) Make someone love you (So true... )

Hearing that.. and when Rui said thanks to Shizuka silently for letting him finally give up his first love only to have Makino said thanks to Shizuka too, for letting her finally let go her first love... I can't help but felt sad for a lost love.

Anyway the other character that caught my attention this time is Sojirou's character - EJ.


He shared a pottery analogy that to be a good ceramic, the method it was made and the temperature of the kiln (1300 degrees) matters. Most importantly, if the end result is unsatisfactory, it should be rejected and destroyed and remade. Because only when you smash yourself up, you will take the chance to understand and reconstruct yourself. And you will be stronger.

I shall smash myself into pieces ASAP!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i reached tat part abt pottery analogy!
n i seemed to like rui more n more!