Latest Art Work

Saturday, April 28, 2007

How to refrain from crying...

Many years ago, Zai Zai taught us how to stop crying
by doing a handstand...



All these while, I never managed to master this pose. Afterall handstand is an advanced yoga pose lor. Thus I never learnt how to stop tears from crying.

A few days ago, Yotaro taught us how to refrain from crying. By pinching your nose. This is indeed a much easier pose. Weirdly, this is another pose from yoga too haha. But the actual steps is to do alternate breathing (meaning you breath on either sides of your nose) for 15 times. Then take a big breadth and lower your head while you pinch your nose to stop breathing.



I guess it is proven that yoga exists in all forms of your daily life afterall haha.
I should stop my tears theme soon... when I have the time bah... zzz

2 comments:

Wisely said...

哭泣是正常的情緒發洩,也是健康的。=]

Butterflygalz said...

不哭了;看不到就不哭。。。