Latest Art Work

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Are u a love fool?

I was reading some fashion magazine.. hmm I think it was Cleo when it state 3 symptoms of love fool:
1) You drop them if you don't see long term potential
As quoted, in the movie "Something's gotta give", Jack Nicholson's character asks Diane Keaton's character if she wants to go for a walk on the beach. When she hesitates, he says "it's just a walk, not a marriage proposal."
Hmm I have no idea as I did not see this movie.. but I have to agree that some people do have the tendency to think too much and too far, which may be unfair to the other party. But to think it another way, probably just did not want to waste people's time? It's tough to be human.

2) You never get that love at first sight feeling
Haha.. imagine cupid at work? Or watch too much fairy tale movies... Feelings needs time to develop anyway. "Boys over Flower" is the classic example of how the female protagonist needs time to fall deeply with the male protagonist. And I probably need time to fall in love with the Korean F4 too... as of now... I can't fancy anyone yet... Oh but I went to re-read my post on Hana yori dango.. or rather is Meteor Shower since is the Taiwan version .. and realise the quotes are still useful after so many years haha. I remember how much I used to love the anime - Hanazawa Rui character... but couldn't never really like Taiwan version till after some time.

3) Your dates are perfect on paper but not in real life
Just thought of a favourite local sitcom - Love Concierge where Jacelyn Tay's character told Thomas Ong's character that he is no longer her perfect lover. Hmm... what's perfect?

Reminds me of a recent conversation with a friend whose colleague lost her spouse. And my friend felt shouldn't love be for a lifetime? Yes it should be, and it was for a lifetime... the deceased's lifetime I replied. To have loved the other person for his entire life. Of course if fate permits, he could have loved this lady for her entire life. And maybe he did, in the other life. Who knows?

So to me,
Love is when your focal point is no longer on yourself.
And love fool.. is when I get too smitten to Boys over Flowers haha!

Oh and JH's idol said something very interesting; her decision to pursue her dreams is like making a purchase in overseas. If you do not make an immediate decision, you will lose the opportunity forever; you will regret a lifetime. But then, if the decision is a wrong one, will you also regret a lifetime? Hmm, let's watch to find out.

0 comments: