Latest Art Work

Friday, July 15, 2011

Faulpez makes bento

My first time trying to make a bento set. Was cooking chicken rice so decided instead of making the typical steamed chicken, I made ginger fried Chicken Karaage.

Actually I don't remember how I did it already haha. I only remember I added ginger and garlic into the batter to fry with the chicken pieces. Here's the close up.

Yum yum.

Then I tried to make the egg flower twice though I barely made it both times.
1) Thinly cook an egg omelette.
2) Cut lines in the middle of the omelette. Do not cut through it.
3) Fold the omelette in half.
4) Roll up the folded omelette tightly to form the stem.
5) Fan out the petals of the omelette flower and tuck into the bento box.


FYI I follow this How to make a bento box ham flower from Parenting.com.


Boiled my flower carrots and did some arrangement and I got a yummy bento box! Not sure if I want to do again because it takes too much time.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep the posts coming!

I have nominated you for the award - you can receive it from here - http://ironisch.wordpress.com/2011/10/02/liebster-blog-award/