Latest Art Work

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Faulpez using Brahim honey chicken sauce


Procedure:
First to fry the chicken.
Then to add the sauce and 100 ml of water.
And voila the end product.

Sounds very easy right? Unfortunately I spend half of my new year day doing it.

Initial plan for NY day was to go Shrine of Remembrance, then the library, do some Asian grocery at Laguna before heading back to fresh market grocery at Prahran Market. The reality, I only accomplished the first item. Library was close till Tuesday, Laguna took a break today too and thus I headed to the Asian supermarket at Prahran Market. Luckily the owner did not take a break and I got some wantons. And as usual soya milk (psst, I only get my soya milk from asian supermarket as I really do not fancy the soya milk sold in the supermarket). Prahran Market was close too and I ended up in Aldi which I learnt a lesson there, never scrimp and save too much. It may backfire. But my NY day is not entirely disappointing. I learn to make breadcrumbs (my last time though as it is too much of a hassle), and honey sauced chicken (but I maintain my stand that I still hate deep frying except I hate wasting food more so once all these ingredients are consumed, the probability that I will repeat them is.. probably nil.. too much burn marks of which one of them had turn into a permanent scar on my hand.. and too much cleaning to be done when the cooking is over).

And actually I bought chicken drumsticks one but I couldn't figure out how to deep fry it so I ended up cutting them into substandard smaller pieces haha.


Hmm the list of ingredients I used to have, as of now, I think I used up half of it already.

0 comments: