Latest Art Work

Monday, November 08, 2010

Peace of Mind


Sneezing away while reading this article. Somehow I fell sick the moment I reached Melbourne. Thus I did not even have time to blog about my 1 week stint in SG... probably when I'm better. Just that even in SG, I realised I was waking up at 4am daily. Somehow I did not adjust back to SG time zone. And I realised that in SG, having more friends, I will not think of certain things and be able to get my peace of mind. This is something I had been thinking about since I went Manila. At that time I kept thinking of a certain past which I cannot get back already. Probably at that time I realised leaving SG no longer serve the purpose I wanted initially.

So what made me wanted to go Mel. Maybe is to fulfill the promise I once made. But I realised that being in Oz, I ended up thinking of something else which I don't wish to dwell into too. And the people who I can contact become limited to those in the area. Especially now with a cold, I thought about an advice once given to me about taking vitamin C after you caught a cold is rendered useless. Anyway though it seems too late to be loading on Vit C, Snr says it might aid recovery. I hope so too thus I continue loading up on it.

Anyway I'm still thinking in life if there are people who are your 鍾無艷 and 夏迎春? I guess I don't want anybody to be divided into such category though. Anyway I did not sms or email about it in the end because I decided I don't want to keep contacting the few limited people. I don't want to rely on anybody. That was the reason why I leave SG now. To learn to be independent. Thus,  I just want a peace of mind now.

p/s: CL asked me about the past... it is like what MZZDWAN says... the past is an integral part of me and makes me who I am. It comprised of everything that has happened to me and I was wondering if I went back to the past, would I repeat doing what I did.

0 comments: