Latest Art Work

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Back to Melbourne

Amazingly SQ seems to hear my movie wishlist because I managed to catch Despicable Me which was in my to-watch list. But it seems that I have lost interest in watching movies lately because I keep falling asleep during the flight. I don’t even remember what else I watch after that hmm..

Then upon reaching Melbourne, xL asked me if I wanna tag along to QVM to do my grocery shopping. And then we went back to our respective room... where I really fell asleep because of my cold. xL had to call my room to wake me up as I could not even hear her knocking the door already. And so yup I was the last one to be ready for a sumptuous Sichuan hotpot dinner (seriously, I'm not sure if it is wise to eat hotpot when you are sick but we were going to tekan the bday boy i.e. xL's bf so heck care haha).


It was actually my first time to eat Sichuan Ma La Huo Guo and it was a fantastic experience. Halfway through the meal, I got busy slurping the spiciness of the food and could not be bothered to take photos. I was taught that to counter the spice, one can always drink milk. That's why there are soya milk available. Interesting.

As I fell sick upon reaching Mel, I decided against running. But I felt fat after that sumptuous Sichuan hotpot dinner and I wanted a walk, plus Coles were having a promotion for their mushrooms and thus I started to walk to Coles. But I have forgotten my new toy and having no music accompaniment, my mind started to wander once again.

So walking with my groceries, I started to ponder about why one always feel more vulnerable when sick? Haha. It must be the defense mechanism weakened and thus it is at such a time people hope to be cajoled. I remember the recent time I fell sick was in London. But maybe I was with CL and thus I don’t feel as vulnerable as I do now. And then maybe it has to do with the person I’m with? Because I do realize that I tend to show my resilient side to most people which probably have people mistaking that I can be very independent. And I probably only whine towards a minority few. They say that guys actually like girls to be less independent and whinier due to their innate protective big brother nature. Hmm so I started to think who do I whine to usually haha. And who will actually cajole me. Anyway I decided my mind went to some dangerous lane and reined it back to the present.

Hopefully I will recover soon and that hopefully by the end of the month I will be back to a proper state as I’m scared I might behave badly. Sigh, women can really be troublesome creatures.

0 comments: