Latest Art Work

Friday, November 05, 2010

iPhone

Was with jap lover friend today and somehow the topic lead to iphone.. and I remember when iphone 3 came out, both of us did not want it because there were just too many people and I did not subscribe to the hype. Of course I don't regret it because iphone 3 is really as lousy as my current E72. The only plus point is there are just too many useful applications catered for it!!! So unfair right? What can I say when the hype is there. Even my Melbourne room is biased to have an ipod docking station...

It does makes me angry I don't have one now haha...
So I was checking about iphone 4 and seriously, I'm so amazed by the camera quality of it. So much better than my E72... and I was sorely tempted to get one now.. especially when hp is joining apple soon and was saying she wants one too. Sigh, should I really follow the crowd and get my first apple stuff..

Looking back, I had wanted
a Macbook Air
a ipod touch

And I did not get any in the end still. In fact I did not even get any laptop yet though I have already set my eyes on a touch tablet. And I ended up getting a sony walkman in the end after my first volunteer stint in GE run and seeing the ad.

Though it was not very suitable for running as in I felt it will pain my ear after prolong use. But it really gives me a 'Look No Wires!' feel...

0 comments: