Latest Art Work

Monday, November 05, 2007

IpodTouch


I saw something cool yesterday. Really cool. It was metallic. It was slim, really slim. And I couldn't take my eyes off it. The only thing I knew about it, was it belonged to an Apple product. The apple logo.

Later on, my classmate told me about this particular product that has Wi-Fi to surf the net. WHAT!! To surf wirelessly. To be able to read adobe pdfs. I had only seen it can deliver music haha, cos the guy was listening to music with it. This is too good to be true...

And this morning, I realised it is one of the lucky draw prize for my management party. The party that I had intended to skip. Afterall I might have school that day. God, why do you have to put me up to such temptation... it is the only gift that caught my eyes (yeah, I don't mind admitting the rest of the gifts are "useless" TO ME kies haha). Darnz, the temptation is just too great... Arghh... To go or not to go?

p/s: Was asking my colleague last year, what was I bio-ing too.. and he told me is another ipod variation. Sigh it only shows that the lucky draw prizes have never really attract me much. Funnily, he is once again bio-ing the LCD TV haha, the top prize.

0 comments: