Latest Art Work

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Top Gear (UK)


Top Gear - UK version is highly hilarious. I remember watching it the first time with Thai gal and the invited guest was so humourous. For the second picture, I did not had the chance to watch that episode but reading it was just as interesting. It had Stig looking incredulous annoyed while the team took out everything (unnecessary in their definition including Stig too) just to make the car as light as possible. Imagine sitting on a plastic chair instead of a leather chair just to lessen the weight. Haha. And for a guy like Stig that is covered up from head to toe, being able to emit emotions via his posture was something I find remarkable. I certainly prefer Stig to Mr. Bean 100 times better.

The third picture is on Maserati. I remember seeing my first Maserati in SG at my ISS mate's wedding. And I did not know what was a Maserati then. Just that the car really stood out. And I thought it was his wedding car (sadly no). Then the guys with me keep saying, Maserati.. and I was like, what's that. Haha. I don't think I took a good photo of it though as it was nighttime and I did not bring my camera then either.

I still don't know how good a Maserati is. I just know I like it when I first saw it and I will never be able to afford it so I can forget about it haha.

Sigh I'm going to miss the UK version as starting this week, it is replaced by the OZ version (no surprise since this is where I am now.. hmm can I switch place with CL?? hahahahha)

0 comments: