Latest Art Work

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fake cigarettes

Katherine Heigl has tried everything to quit smoking, especially since becoming a mom last year, but had little success until she discovered the Smoke Stik.

The SmokeStik is an electronic cigarette that enables the user to absorb nicotine into their body but is free of carbon monoxide, tar, and the chemical carcinogens found in cigarettes and cigars.

"You blow out water vapor so you're not harming anyone around you and you're not harming yourself," Heigl, 31, told David Letterman Sept. 27, 2010. "I'm essentially humidifying the space."

Source:
Examiner.com

And yupz I happen to catch that show on TV too on one of those late nights where I stayed up stoning. I do that sometimes haha. Maybe I was doing the laundry, cannot remember. But I remember how fascinated David Letterman was on the SmokeStik too.

Image source: SmokeStik Online Shop

After that, I did not bother to do any research till French lady emailed me and mentioned that she is quitting smoking. Hurray! I do worry for her health as I was only with her for a short period in Manila but I saw her puffing way too much. She said her health is cleared for now but she is having difficulty in trying to quit completely still. I wonder if SmokeStik could help that.

Which reminds me of my ex-colleague W. He's going to be a father of 4, but since day 1 when I knew him, even before he is a father, he has not managed to quit smoking. Sometimes I really hope someone can ban smoking in the world. But I know it is impossible so I sincerely wonder, if maybe a new product like SmokeStik could at least lessen the impact on this environment?

Dedicated to all my smoker friends.

0 comments: