Latest Art Work

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ticket America

Was browsing around wondering which country sell performances tickets the cheapest and ended up in Ticket America.

For someone who love arts, the first category I look for is definitely the Theaters series. Gosh Nutcracker, Mary Poppins, Les Miserables.. all the famous classics which are my favourite.. ok I have not watched Mary Poppins but is something I always wanted to watch too I guess. And Mary Poppins is showing in Melbourne right now too. So tempted!

Then I saw one of my favourite singer - Carrie Underwood having a concert too in USA for these 3 months. Nice!

Lastly having been in Melbourne for a month, I think I have taken some interest in sports too and was seeing the NFL tickets and Basketball tickets in their Sports section. I wonder how enthusiastic are the fans in USA as compared to the fans in Melbourne.

Interesting website worth to browse when one is bored!

0 comments: