Latest Art Work

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Moi HP Laptops craze

First stop, Sex and the City 2 which made a big hoo-huh when it switched from Mac to HP. Articles were crying aloud for THE betrayal e.g. here and here (oh I forgot about the famous CTRL-ALT-DEL doesn't work on a PC and that Aidan is a PC guy whereas Carrie is a Mac gal. Ok never mind that technically it is wrong to use the word PC, it should be Windows i.e. Windows vs Macintosh.)

And it showed especially for Samantha with the Touchsmart PC which I think I happened to be playing while visiting a Digital corner in Esplanade Exchange (to be blogged perhaps when Rubie is alive and photos could be edited and I have some spare time?)


HP Mini 210 Vivienne Tam edition showed up too in the Abu Dhabi trip.

Then in the current Mediacorp show Unriddle that I'm interested to watch (haha once in a while, I do fancy Mediacorp productions and this one hasn't been too bad), HP Mini 210 Vivienne Tam edition showed up again.


But then my ultimate favourite is still none other than this... HP Touchsmart TM2...


The descendant of HP TX2 which I had set my eyes before but decided not to buy it because it was an AMD.

My ideal specs for HP TM2
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-430UM (1.20GHz,3MB) + 512MB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5450 switchable graphics
4GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)

Unfortunately the one in SG is a i3 with 2GB ram. Given that TM2 is so much prettier and irresistible and with my Rubie giving me so much problems, I just can't help wishing if only I can get my dream specs!

0 comments: