Latest Art Work

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dropbox

Dropbox official Site [register now and get 2gb worth of storage space]


Pwnstar was introducing me his dropbox which in his words is a great service considering he has already maxed out to obtain a GRAND total of 10 GB free of space.

Just want to share with my readers this free service which is gaining popularity as cloud computing gets prevalent around the world. Basically, just signing up this free service gives you 2GB worth of storage space on their sever which are as secured as the algorithms used by banks and the military.

What is so good about this storage space is that you can easily backup/share your files with anyone around the world. Simply upload the files on your own Dropbox storage space, go to Sharing and share the folder. Then simply send out invites to this folder to your friend's email and now they can access the same file. Download and upload speed are extremely fast so go ahead and share large files.

I am intending to use it to share photos and some works... once I get my Rubie to stop "ba-gonging". It has been a week and I seriously feel so handicapped that I wish I can just die now since I cannot kill Rubie. Because seriously, an IT person without a PC/Lappie is like a crippled person and isn't she better off dead than alive?


(Sidetracked: Just realised Rubie has been with me for 3 years 4 months 7 days. I wish Rubie can be with me longer though.. *cross fingers*)

So while I'm still wondering about life and death, you can consider dropping by
Dropbox official Site [register from this link and you get an additional 250mb]. Have fun sharing and backing up!

0 comments: