Latest Art Work

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Rubie



My baby Rubie joined my family on the 3rd of April 2007. It has been 15 days already but Rubie is still a squealing baby. Because of her, I spent my long weekend tweaking her. Because of her, I have delayed this post and many other subsequent posts because she refused to talk to my N70. I have yet to rectify that… and the many other problems tat is still residing in her body. In fact for the past few days, I went back to my lappie which did protest awhile by also refusing to talk to my N70. Luckily lappie finally relented 2 days ago and I managed to retrieve my photos. Now my lappie connects to everything that Rubie rejects haha.

Vista is quite problematic!! It refuses to cooperate with HP products more than 7 years, thus my scanner is with the lappie now. Luckily I had decided to pass my deskjet to my brother since he will need to print stuff more often from now onwards.

Right now, the only thing I’m happily doing with Rubie is to burn up my stuff. Finally I have a DVD burner.. yeah! Have yet to do any video editing in Rubie… hopefully I will embark soon… and hopefully she will cooperate.

0 comments: