Latest Art Work

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Breakfast @ Tiffany's Moon River

Source: Youtube



Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end--
waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.

After so many years, I finally caught Audrey Hepburn's show... Actually having watched Breakfast @ Tiffany's, I really felt like finding her other famous films but.. but.. I have changed.. I no longer am keen to watch movies and especially TV serials already because I have lost the patience to chase them. So it is a miracle to watch 2 classics, Wizard of Oz and Breakfast @ Tiffany's. Very olden style of filming, very classic, and very beautiful music accompaniment for my spring cleaning... Yes, I started my spring cleaning early this year because I will not be in SG in Decemeber. Looking forward to it? Not yet, because too much stuff to settle and everybody seems busy.

Anyway 5 years ago, when I fell in love with Moon River due to SATC, I thought about watching Audrey Hepburn's rendition.. Indeed, I still preferred her rendition.. and I still feel she is the prettiest movie star in that era. I really loved her fashion style haha.

0 comments: