Latest Art Work

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Sex & The City

"There's the anger of Miranda at the positions she's put in, Carrie is the tentative observer, Charlotte is the idealist, and Samantha just goes for it. Most women have Charlotte mornings, Carrie afternoons, Miranda teas and Samantha evenings. All four can get lonely, and ultimately want to find a person to share their life with." --Kim Cattrall

Left the last season to watch... this show has been a real eye-opener, or can i say brain opener. Still waiting for the right moment to complete the series, but I also know that their thoughts, their dreams will forever haunt me haha. Seriously when I'm 35, what would I become? Cynical? Idealist? Would I see the good of everybody or just see what I want to see?

New York, a city that symbolises independence. A word that is never achievable in the real life. Such is the cold harsh world. Where everybody wants to have their cake and eat it.

Still looking for their theme songs. Especially "Moon River" by Henry Mancini. This particulary episode "I Heart NY" is a very touching, sentimental episode IMO (in my opinion)

To end this blog with a touching note... let me share with you the lyrics...
music by Henry Mancini, lyrics by Johnny Mercer

Moon river
Wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style
Some day...

Old dream maker
You heart breaker
Wherever you're going
I'm going your way...

Two drifters
Off to see the world
There's such a lot of world
To see...

We're after the same rainbow's end
Waiting around the bend
My Huckleberry friend
Moon River and me...

0 comments: