Latest Art Work

Friday, January 23, 2009

I Believe You - Low Kay Hwa



The trailer for Low Kay Hwa's "I Believe You" (which I like the music). And in it lies a Da Vinci Code excerpt:
I’m sorrie if I say anything wrong… u will still come for the appointment, won’t u? Let me fetch you on that
day, okie? Only you can help yourself. come on, reply a yes…Vent your thoughts to others please… it’s the
only way out. Ease your illusions! let me help…You’ve gonna come for it! Only you… yourself can help
yourself… Understanding yourself is most important…

This secret message was not decoded even at the end of the story. Actually it is quite an obvious ("duh") message.. but then, I'm an "incurable romantics" (borrowing a term from Ms Sumiko Tan's "Darling, I don't love you anymore) so I just had to decode it. And conclude that this is an extremely clichéd story with predictable storyline. Nevertheless, I'm not going to divulge any speck of the story.

I'm just thinking about feelings. How two teenagers could feel so strongly for each other? How could the author define love so simply as
It’s either you love, or you don’t. You can try everything, almost everything to prevent yourself from loving, but it all boils down to this: Either you love, or you don’t.”


Only Love
- Trademark

2am and the rain is falling
Here we are at the crossroads once again
You're telling me you're so confused
You can't make up your mind
Is this meant to be
You're asking me

But only love can stay
Try again or walk away
But I believe for you and me
The sun will shine one day
So I just play my part
Pray you'll have a change of heart
But I can make you see it through
That's something only love can do

In your arms as the dawn is breaking
Face to face and a thousand miles apart
I've tried my best to make you see
There's hope beyond the pain
If we give enough
If we learn to trust

But only love can stay
Try again or walk away
But I believe for you and me
The sun will shine one day
So I just play my part
Pray you'll have a change of heart
But I can make you see it through
That's something only love can do

I know if I could find the words
To touch you deep inside
You'll give my dreams just one more chance
To let this be our last goodbye

But only love can stay
Try again or walk away
But I believe for you and me
The sun will shine one day
So I just play my part
Pray you'll have a change of heart
But I can make you see it through
That's something only love can do

That's something only love can do

If love is simple, then what is complicated? Haha, actually I know the answer, human. It has to be human who define love as wondrous miracle one moment, and absolutely disastrous the next. It has to be human who decided that love continues on as marriage or love ceases to exist. So pray tell me that must love only goes either of these 2 ways or can it stay still forever? And if it should stay still forever, would it be considered boring or heart warming that love could lasts? And if it cannot remain at status quo and there is no inclination of marriage, then should love just end even though there is still love?

I guess everybody answers to such questions differently, thus the outcome will differ too. Of course the scary part is when the 2 involved have different answers. Even Ms Sumiko Tan’s article could not come up with a conclusion other than the fact that
Still, to have loved and lost - lost in the sense of losing that love you once held so dear in your heart, and lost as in losing your loved one to someone or something else - must surely be better than to have never loved at all.
- Ms Sumiko Tan's "Darling, I don't love you anymore


A point much emphasised by the movie “Leap of Love”. A point I have been thinking if I should try “actively” matchmaking/brainwash my friend though I cannot justify why I want to put her through the hurt should it be lost and I have no confidence if love lasts. I can only say, it is fated, it is life. (An afterthought from )

Anyway the only thing I concluded after much processing of the brain is, if there is hurt, then love might have exists. And if there is no hurt, it does not mean love did not exists. Most importantly, if it is time for you to love ((whether it is the right or wrong person, appropriate or inappropriate time), you can choose to accept or avoid but you cannot deny the inexistence of the feelings. Thus I don’t think I need to be a brainwasher haha. (Admit it, I’m lazy!)

At the end of the day, I can only acknowledge that Life is Wonderful =D

Life is Wonderful
- Jason Mraz


It takes a crane to build a crane
It takes two floors to make a storey
It takes an egg to make a hen
It takes a hen to make an egg
There is no end to what I'm saying

It takes a thought to make a word
And it takes some words to make an action
And it takes some work to make it work
It takes some good to make it hurt
It takes some bad for satisfaction

Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful
Ah la la la la la la life goes full circle
Ah la la la la life is wonderful
Ah la la la la la

It takes a night to make it dawn
And it takes a day to make you yawn brother
And it takes some old to make you young
It takes some cold to know the sun
It takes the one to have the other

And it takes no time to fall in love
But it takes you years to know what love is
And it takes some fears to make you trust
It takes some tears to make it rust
It takes the rust to HAVE it polished

Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful
Ah la la la la la la life goes full circle
Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful
Ah la la la la

It takes some silence to make sound
And it takes a loss before you found it
And it takes a road to go nowhere
It takes a toll to make you care
It takes a hole to MAKE a mountain

Ah la la la la la life is wonderful
Ah la la la la la life goes full circle
Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful
Ah la la la la la life is meaningful
Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful
Ah la la la la la life is meaningful
Ah la la la la la la life is full of
Ah la la la la la life is so full of love
Ah la la la la la life is wonderful
Ah la la la la la la life is meaningful
Ah la la la la la life is full of
Ah la la la la la life is so full of love

0 comments: