Latest Art Work

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Why would you like a jerk?



The trailer begins...
Narrator:
A girl will never forget the first boy she ever liked.

Little girl: "Why did you do that?"
Little boy: "Because you smell like dog poo!"

And what did the mummy replied to this tear-streaked girl?
"Honey, do you know why that little boy did those things? Because he likes you."

That's the beginning of our problem. We are all programmed to believe that if a guy acts like a total jerk, that means he likes you.

Bflygal's comment:
First I'm going to find the book "He's Just Not That Into You" by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo
Then I'm going to catch the movie "He's Just Not That Into You" in Feb 2009?
And then I'm gonna wake up and stop dispensing those crappy excuses e.g.
"Maybe He Doesn't Want to Ruin the Friendship",
"Maybe He's Intimidated by Me",
"Maybe He Wants to Take It Slow",
"Maybe He Forgot to Remember Me" blah blah blah...

Just realise sometimes girls think too much for their own good, with the wrong focus... why not I don't want to ruin the friendship? I want to take it slow? haha... Anyway I'm in a good mood as I finally cleaned up something that I should have cleaned up last year...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what did u clean up?

n yes u r right..hah..n i tink we haf watched too many drama serials and read too many romance novels..time to change tat mindset:p