Latest Art Work

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sleepy Weekend

On Friday, my lovely friend told me to enjoy my first weekend after school. But I told her tomorrow morning, I most probably “died” under the hands of my trainer haha. However that knowledge did not motivated me to go gym on Friday night still because I just want more sleep. I can’t really remember what happen on Friday night but I think I was grousing some really dumb stuff with QR and his advice to me was to just go and sleep.. then before he knew it, I really went to sleep and his msn nudge did not wake me up haha.

Then I woke up to see a thunderstorm at my neighbourhood. While brushing my teeth, my immediate thought was to cancel the gym and sleep more. So I actually went back to bed, only that I skip the part on cancelling the gym. Maybe I was just hoping the rain will stop while I nap awhile. Haha and God did listen to my thoughts because the next moment I woke up, the rain had subsided, except I had to rush a bit. I did meet my trainer on time, just didn’t have a chance to do warm up like I always did.

Anyway both of us realised I haven’t seen her for 2 months. Scary how time flies. In between, I believed I did visit the gym one more time in April. And yes I’m so unfit. Come to think about it now, I do feel sad because I took 3 months to train a teeny bit only to lose everything. Halfway through the session, I was so shacked that I actually felt giddy and she had to scale down the session. She was also quite surprised as she had done more strenuous exercises with me before. Sigh taking my back’s condition as a yardstick, I guess I’m most probably back to square one. I was telling her that means I can never slack in my exercise regime already which she replied of course, oops.

After the gym, I decided to watch Feet Unbound (which I will review separately). Just that I thought I had ample of time to reach there only to realise I actually reached there on time only. There goes my breakfast because I had been told Cathay always screen their movies on time (of course punctuality is good). I only hope I did not miss much as they were still building the background story I think when I went in. But I did wonder why is it that for all the 3 movie visits this year, I always arrived in the cinema theatre on time. Hmm I am usually not the last-minute type of person but well, this semester, I practically finished all my assignments on the deadline themselves. Still, I’m thankful GA that I managed to catch Feet Unbound. And QR, I did prove you wrong if you still remember haha. Actually the cinema is quite empty because it is a morning slot and this is a re-run of some sort. Other than me, I noticed 2 other single ladies and a handful of couples bah. Haha think the movie will only attract my genre. Oh and because Picturehouse don’t allow food so I ended up heading home to get my.. lunch. Can’t remember what happen after that except I went back to nap again. The morning gym tires me.

Then Sunday came, which I plan to first go facial then gym because I needed to go SLS too. But I realised the shop doesn’t open on Sunday, and on the spur of moment, I switch to gym first then facial. Hmm so is another hurried morning for me but it is fine because I get to sleep again while in facial haha. Not sure if I sleep too much or because I walk a lot while trying to get the Mother’s day present, I ended up gaming the whole noon. I’m delighted though that I finally found the missing recipe after playing the game 4 times. Hmm that’s the end of Chocolatier for me. Not sure if I want to try Chocolatier 2 though.

Oh ya, I would like to remember these 3 readings before I end the post:

A road trip may be a good idea. It is not where you go, but what you do when you get there that is important.

The Fool

The Fool desires to achieve great things in life, but does not always anticipate the hard work required. Full of curiosity and searching for answers, the Fool symbolizes a new beginning and endless optimism. He must be careful in the decisions he makes, as his lack of experience is often a hindrance. While others may avoid taking on insurmountable odds, The Fool will attempt to accomplish near impossible goals with almost reckless abandon.

Blessed Change
“A major life change brings you great blessings.”

Although you may feel as if your life is upside-down right now, everything that’s occurring is for the best. This card assures you that the changes in your life are actually helping you leave behind that which no longer serves you. Your spiritual purpose with the old situations is now complete. You’re urged to stay centered in grace and acceptance. Keep affirming: “I welcome Divinely inspired change, and I stay centered in the eye of the hurricane as change occurs around and within me. All change is for my highest good. I know that love is stable and always provides for me and my loved ones – no matter what our outer situations appear to be.”

Change ushers in fresh opportunities to learn, grow, prosper, and create new relationships. The key is to keep breathing and enjoy the changes, even if they’re intimidating. If the Universe pushes you toward new responsibilities, know that you’re qualified in Heaven’s eyes.

0 comments: