Latest Art Work

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

O.O.S

I'm O.O.S (Out of school, a term borrowed from bro's gf... haha).. though not officially because I'm still so worried about my last paper. Basically the effect is still on me though it had been 24 hours later.

Network security has been my only worry this whole semester to the extent I almost thought of dropping it which render a fail immediately because I thought no difference already. Anyway come 30th May or so, I should be able to know if I can graduate successfully and proceed with my commencement though this time, I don’t really bother so much. Such occasion is meant to make parents happy only. Actually when I went through my undergrad’s commencement, I never thought I would step into it for a second time. But I definitely will not go through it the third time here. (Err please don’t play a joke on me kies.)

Anyway as much as I was stoned to death and the only thing I know what to murmur was “I’m so dead” after the paper… managed to gain some conscious today to do some work and get pissed off by some comments (usual) and finally worked out (a bit cos really no stamina).. YEAH!

And read some papers which got me thinking.. for e.g. I did not realise the full impact of Cyclone Nargis on Myanmar till today. Sigh to read that the rice price might be impacted again, to see the damages incurred (while in gym), saddens me. Such that I couldn’t bear to throw away the bread that was holding the soup even though it was so tough. Thank goodness my friend finished it for me… note to self: do not ever order the soup bread in Swenson again. Also got me thinking of something else…

Then the mummy editor (haha I forgot her name, just know she’s the lady who usually write articles related to parenting) was discussing about teaching her child to be bilingual. I remembered the day before the lady passenger besides me was reading a Korean language book and I was thinking I should buck up on my mandarin now that I’m free. Oh ya she also ever discussed about blogging about her child online and what’s the impact as in, when the child grows up one day and starts to google himself/herself (assuming Google is still the number 1 search engine in the future heehee) and saw how his/her parents described him/her.. what would be the reaction. Seriously, I think it would be as shocked as if a child in the future decides to google search his/her parents and see what they had blogged about in the past on themselves during their teenage/young adult days?

Anyway I got 3 more separate themed posts to write.. hmm but I’m tired so I shall zzzz now. Afterall I think I’m too high considering initially I did not want to participate so actively in the post-exam dinner because I thought of going gym. But I ended up going gym today, and coz I jioed my ex classmate… then later his ex-colleague… then later my T.C. .. (initially I only just conveyed the message to my proj mates robotically as I was still preparing for my last paper).. and I suddenly realise if I don’t go there on time (which I planned not to initially), I might be hammered by them sia haha. And coz I jioed too many people, I became abit too excited about tomorrow’s dinner. Most importantly is because I get to try a restaurant I wanted to try before haha..

Oh ya, and I was high enough to secure a month end movie date with my friend.. yeah Sex and the City.. Waited for it for a long time manz! And to agree to all her other suggestions which include a massage session somewhere??? I better re-evaluate what I have agreed haha.. think the rest is nothing much though. Just accepting her suggestions on certain matters. But for now, I am anticipating Feet Unbound.. think I shall watch alone (prove QR wrong??? haha.. j/k). See how on Saturday.

0 comments: