Latest Art Work

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Friendship


Source: Facebook - Forever Friends Application

Haven't really been checking my Facebook for a real long time... saw a friend engaged, some friends wishing not to go back to work (think they enjoyed their trip too much haha)... And lots of notifications which I have not really look into. But I happen to saw this notification and upon clicking "Accept", I saw a cute little bear wishing to brighten my day.. Aww.. so sweet. Thanks "Tues Chauffeur".. think that name will stick with you for a real long time even though we no longer have lessons on Tues haha.

Reminded me about a "joke" I heard from the radio. Think it was Dan&Young show.. Not sure is Dan or Young asked the other whether they ever hear a joke that will make them go "Aww". Coz jokes usually make one laugh supposedly. Then he proceed to ask "What ship will never sink?"... the answer.. indeed makes me to "Aww...".. Touched to the Max!

Oh I also accepted all the plants I received in (Lil) Green Patch... Saw they had new plants.. so cute too.. Thanks!!

Still got a lot of cute stuff sent to me which I have not accepted.. gosh Facebook always make me touched to the max haha..

0 comments: