Latest Art Work

Saturday, March 08, 2008

A.MUSE.D

I was supposedly to write a thankful post, but as the days drag, I became more amused about how life events unfold...

I guess everything starts to unfold because of last Monday. While I cherished what happened on Tues and am thankful for my TA, I can't help feeling amused that I was entirely helpless throughout the entire whole process. The door chose to open, and close on its own accord.

I had been entirely thankful the whole of Thursday. I managed to catch the earlier bus and though I did not get the Tiramisu cake, at least I bought another pretty ok cake, a Chocolate Peppermint one for my colleague.

<-- Tiramisu is on the left
<-- I have never seen tomato as cake decoration, interesting!

Then a NUS mate actually contacted me coincidentally and gave me insight of certain things which I was pondering about. If I thought that was a sign, then what happened on Fri will only once again tell me that I misread. But I wasn't entirely sad either, I just felt maybe GA helped me decide bah. Afterall lately, I really am not planning, I'm just following the lead. And for the past 2 weeks, I do feel that I had been left alone at a crossroad, unsure where I should go, what I should do, how I should go about. I was lost and afraid, thus am thankful for those who lend me their listening ear and advise me. I am also thankful to stressor whom despite his current worries, still help me source for my ext hdd and for remembering to loan me the books I wanted to read. This trip to the current IT fair must be my shortest trip because my legs hurt and neither of us really want to mingle with the crowd. But I have to say I'm amused by the big crowd turnout on the first day as I have never been to the fair on its first day. (Anyway I will blog on this separately.)

Anyway I'm blogging this after my presentation of my lab, which has a mixture of relief and yet demoralised effect. While the TA said that I will not fail bah, but he also mentioned that a lot of people got full marks for this lab. And this module is a bell curve system, thus he advised me to put in more effort for the 2nd assignment. Judging the situation, I guess I do not have much of a choice either.

After that, met my classmates to discuss the assignment though I was sleep-typing most of the time because I'm drained. Actually it is weird but I was sleepy throughout the whole day, to the extent I was dozing off while in gym even haha. And yet after a shower, just as I was about to head home, I found that my friend was in the IT Show and on the spur of moment decided to find him and maybe see if can explore the IT show abit more this time (since my legs don't hurt today).

Guess I will just continue to sit back and be amused at how life events unfold on its own...

0 comments: