Latest Art Work

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sleep Musing

I wanna sleep.. but I can't haha. Need to do something at 12.. so blogging while waiting for the time to reach. Also need to wait for hair to dry.. hmm today is the long day which turn longer because waited for my bro to come home together too. I didn't know he had a term paper so late at night, gosh did lecturers turn so hardworking suddenly? Haha.

My friend wondered how I can survive.. I also don't know. Maybe those days that I was sick, I already lack of sleep. So yesterday's 1 hour of sleep is just like any other days to me already. But I was still whining aka scolding my classmate. Why did he had to say I will wake up soon... Really got telescopic eyes. Also dunno why suddenly wake up just in time to see that line. If not maybe I will sleep more? Haha.

Ooo yeah I can zz liao. Hopefully I can wake up early tomorrow coz I would like to take the earlier bus and run some errands. Sighz given my current state, I guess I can't go gym tomorrow also. Maybe stay back and finish up 2 of my tasks... sighz but tomorrow has UAT & briefing to attend... Hard to concentrate like that... Zzzzz

Hmm I think I really am a blogger, nothing to do will just blog. Haha.. sleep sleep..

0 comments: