Latest Art Work

Sunday, March 09, 2008

IT Show 2008 and Bao Today

Weird that I have no urge to go this year IT Show and yet I ended there twice, on a last minute decision. It was the first time I went on the first day and I was surprised to see a large crowd. As I went there after briefing, so I was quite tired and skipped the crowded areas aka level 3 & level 4. Bought my ext hdd and left immediately. My friend had commented it must have been my shortest IT show trip. True!



So when I learnt that my friend was in the IT show yesterday, I thought maybe should give myself a 2nd chance to see what this show has. Afterall that day, I saw the GPS and was quite curious about it. But when I reached the bridge heading to Suntec, I asked myself why did I not head home. Because it was even more crowded than Thursday. Haha so once again, I only explored level 6 because the crowd in level 3&4 totally freaked me out. But I was told that the cameras have touchscreen feature now. Coolz.. maybe shall see it someday in a camera shop bah haha. Then I saw the GPS but my friend told me if I drive about 80km/h, the GPS cannot catch up with the environment haha. Oh and there was a GPS for the motorbike too.



Actually level 6 has its interesting stuff too. This year Pluto upgraded to level 4, so did not get to see its deals. Oh and I saw Singapore Pool on level 6 too. Haha that was interesting and I ended up asking a lot of questions about the PoolzConnect which is an accounting betting service via telephone. But I guessed I wasted the lady's time because I don't bet at all and I ended up not registering for the service.



Later on I accompanied my friend for dinner. Chose Bao Today because of the name, which was an apt choice because I wasn't eating much as I had to go back for dinner. The theme is on Justice Bao so the deco of the shop and the names of the buns were quite interesting. Took some photos with my camera.



and Wang Chao Black Sesame Bun. Very yummy because the sesame paste was pipping hot too. and Lu Ding Ji Deer Meat Bao and Ma Han Black Sesame Chicken Bun



Next time shall try the 1/2 assorted meat bun.. looks interesting on the web...

0 comments: