Latest Art Work

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Repentant Ramblings

Is it a fruitless day today? I must have anger my GA.

Actually my grades were ok. It has been salvaged as much as possible. I knew it and am grateful for it. I did not mean to complain. True I am disappointed with my own study attitude but that does not justify why I would comment about my grades. I was just using it as an excuse to not answer the actual questions I guess. To create a false façade?

So I tried to be more attentive in lessons lately. So I made a trip down to find a book that I promised to find the previous time. Yet my trip had been fruitless in a way. GA must have been angry with me for my actions today. The only thing that I accomplish is to repair back a book I had accidentally torn a few weeks ago. I love the story plot very much and was truly sorry to have accidentally damaged it. Luckily fate has it that I managed to find it and repair it.

I am truly repentant and hope that my study attitude will improve. I need guidance on what modules to choose too. Sigh.

2 comments:

[<] 落雪无声 [>] said...

Hi, do you find the song for the Goldheart Celestial ad?

I searched by google, and found you blog.

:)

I am also studying, and wanna graduate ASAP.

Butterflygalz said...

nope. I remember the forums say Goldheart did not release the song. Later they even change the song for the same advert. Sad rite?