Latest Art Work

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Zamfir - Summer Snow

It's summer snow in the deep blue sea
I try to touch but it fades away
It must be a dream I will never get
Just like my love that's crying for you

If there were something not to change forever
We could feel it deep in our heart
Today is over with a million tears
Still everyone has a wish to live

Oh I do believe everlasting love
And destiny to meet you again
I feel a pain I can hardly stand
All I can do is loving you

It's summer snow in the deep blue sea
I try to touch but it fades away
It must be a dream I will never get
Just like my love that's crying for you
Just like my love that's crying for you

Bflygal's comment:
When a song wants to find you, it will find you eventually. Many weeks ago, I remember a song came looking for me in Coffee Bean. When I first heard it, I found it very familiar. But I couldn't figure out where I heard it before. Through out the night, the song replayed 3 to 4 times. Each time, it nudged me to remember it. But I just couldn't.

Then I happen to see the Summer Snow j-drama. I was thinking if I should re-watch this drama. I had been thinking of the scene the guy mentioned. The reason why I always wanted to learn scuba diving is to experience such phenomenon personally. To see summer in the sea. I think I would die with no regrets then.

In the end, I did not watch it. And all was forgotten till last night. A friend mention the song to me. But I did not get a chance to hear it. Something in me tells me I should try to find the song and with some luck, I heard it this morning.

And when I heard it, I realised the song that was looking for me, had found me.

0 comments: