Latest Art Work

Monday, September 17, 2007

Quote of the day

“Slow down and enjoy life. It is not only the scenery that you miss by going too fast you also miss the sense of where you are going and why”.
- Eddie cantor (189201964), famous American entertainer


Author’s comments:
1. Promise never to run after the train. A colleague’s slight fall reminded me how I once almost fell too while rushing for a train. I was luckier than her though, she ended up with a slight cut, a cold stare and a scolding.

2. Continue reading. In fact, I think I read faster than I blog. I got quite a number of draft posts, mostly Jimmy’s books. I’m pretty grateful for finding Jimmy’s books in Orchard Library that time. I ended up completing everything that NLB had of Jimmy. Still got a few they did not purchase; I will have to figure out a way to read them. I also ended up borrowing other similar books, currently reading “My Beautiful Girl, Mari”, a Korean story book. It has beautiful quotes too. Thanks to Jimmy, I also visit Kino often. That day I sped read <愛情想太多> by 眼球先生. The beginning fascinated me, the ending I kinda skipped through it though. If I have a chance, I will review it again. Books with pretty illustrations suit me.. I guess I’m still a child.

3. Be more patient and slow with myself. Haha I was reading a description on Virgo woman and this line amuses me: ‘Quite an active person, you walk faster than normal females and therefore are unlikely to ever develop a pot belly.’
Hmm I still think I’m fat though.. compared to my jc days. Think I walk faster during jc days.

4. Talking about the description, it is said that Virgo woman has a tendency of searching for something which she does not know exactly. This can lead to depressions. Hmm if so, then the 4th thing I want to remind myself is to appreciate the journey while searching. This way, I will be happy always =D

5. To remind myself not to lose focus. I know out there something is waiting for me, and I must believe that I will get it (in real life and not in virtual world).

0 comments: