Latest Art Work

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Snap Shot

Source : Snap Shot

I have make my blog Snap Shot enabled haha. To those you are unsure, Snap Shot is an innovative way of searching. I had seen its performance quite some times back, but guess I must be real curious today to actually went to search for its main site and sign up for a Snap Shot widget. It took me just a few seconds and viola, I had Snap Shot enabled my blog. Coolz.

So what is so innovative about Snap Shot? It is when you mouse-over the links in my posts, those that have a little purple bubble. Those are the links that Snap Shot will give you a preview of the site so long you had dragged your mouse over that link. And if you are not happy with what that preview is, you can just move on. Else click on the link and be transported to that website (The usual way).

If the preview window does not disappear, just click the Options icon in the upper right corner of the Snap Shot and opt-out.

And if you want to use Snap Shot to search, try it. I guess it is the way they presented their search results that piqued my interest. However I find Snap Shot can be quite slow at times. Maybe I'm impatient?

0 comments: