Latest Art Work

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Billionaires' Horoscope

“My Paper” financial article is an article I usually don’t read. So why did I read today’s article. Because it says that 12% of the billionaire is Virgos and the most notable examples are Warren Buffet (Berkshire Hathaway) and Larry Ellison (Oracle).

Of course this captures my attention. Not because I will become a billionaire soon but because it is said that Virgos do not chase for wealth. They only chase for perfection. And because they are not greedy, they can make wise decision in their investment. Well the truth is money really does not matter to me, just that I need it for survival.

Anyway the next 8% comes from
1. Aries e.g. Steve Ballmer (Microsoft) and Ingvar Kamprad (Ikea)
2. Aquarius e.g. Oprah Winfrey.

The least percentage is Sagittarius which comprises of 6%. The report says it is because these people lack teamwork and do not look into details of their plans. However they are creative people with ideas actually. The most notable examples would be Stephen Spielberg and Arnon Milchan.

And if you are wondering, Bill Gates is a Scorpio.

I’m thinking maybe I should team up with a Sagittarius friend since I see details and they don’t? That reminds me, I wonder my lost “business” partner is which horoscope.. long time never contact him already haha. Definitely not Sagittarius! Our co-operation in past school projects was not a perfect match. But is times when I’m sick of being an employee that I will remember what he taught me about business.

0 comments: