Latest Art Work

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Sigmund Freud's Word of Wisdom

Saw this line in Wisely's blog,

When a man thinks a thing, the thing he thinks is not the thing but the thing he thinks he thinks.
By Sigmund Freud


At one glance, one might not understand what this really meant. Actually it is a very simple logic and by replacing words, one might be able to understand better.

E.g. I prefer to use 'Woman' and 'Love' to decipher so I came up with this line :

When a woman loves a thing, the thing she loves is not the thing but the thing she thinks she love

To conclude, what feelings we have, what thinkings we have is actually what we perceive only. That is why sometimes one will ask oneself, Do I really love you or Do I just think that I love you or Do I just love the feeling of loving you, or Do I just love the feeling of love or....

There is so many versions of life, you just have to choose one. Choose more and you end up muddling your life.

p/s : Sighz I still cannot find the blog on Wisely and her little girl fren =(
And I am still finding about Night Rainbow. Found some information already. Maybe will publish the blog some day.

1 comments:

Wisely said...

The little girl appeared in the entry titled "不一樣的可人兒" written on 2/23/2005 which is probably in the archives by now. =)