Latest Art Work

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Ai Qing 886

I just realised that epi 2 has Rain&Tear scene in it. Gosh, when I saw them 'Acting' the scene out, I immediately went to re-watch Rain&Tear Epi 5. That part was the female lead teaching her friend to Let Go. Re-watching it, I can still feel the turmoil when you Let Go.

Anyway the whole show has completed. And it does have a happy ending. I find this story abit like eternal sunshine of the spotless mind with all the removing memories technology. In that show, the conclusion is the person who you wishes to forget is the ONE. In this show, the conclusion is whether the memories are bitter or sweet, they are there to play a part in your growing up and understanding of mankind. Thus it should not easily removed at a zap.

Hmm does that mean we should never invent or drink "Wang Qing Shui" hee hee...

給我一杯忘情水 換我一生不傷悲
就算我會喝醉 就算我會心碎
不會看見我流淚

Actually I think sometimes some memories are best forgotten else it will impedes your pace to a brighter future... but i emphasis only SOME rare memories.

0 comments: