Latest Art Work

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

A Friend's Poem

I decided to peek at Wisely's blog today and see what will catch my eyes. To tell the truth, this is the first time my eyes set sight on her blog because the first time I went in, only my ears were captivated by her background music. Unfortunately I can't remember what music it was haha.

Anyway her poem caught my attention. Those interested can follow the link to her poem. (I cannot copy it because it is copyrighted to her already and any reproduction will render me in trouble "p )

After reading it, I ended up thinking of the 2nd part of this poem instead of working (shhh....) So here it is :

她终于转身离开这伤心地
他终于觉察她那憔悴的背影

她的心 在每一步伐 碎一片
他的思 在她每步離去 強一点

她決定转身默记他与笛子的影子
他決定向前接收她与笛子的伴奏

If got any wrong words or better words, please comment kies. I have to admit that though I like to change lyrics, but my writing style (especially in chinese) is never up to standard

1 comments:

Wisely said...

唉!想不到背境音樂竟然喧賓奪主,比我的散文網頁更爲吸引了。不過,很高興美麗與智慧並重的Butterflygalz 能夠忙裏偷閒蒞臨 ‘寒舍’,衛某實在感到萬分榮幸。=)

你構思的延續篇寫得不錯,意識非常正面。雖然在措詞方面仍有待改善,但若能多加磨練,假以時日必定大有作爲!=]