Latest Art Work

Saturday, April 06, 2013

Are these my 10 desires?


After reading Hugh McKaay's What Makes us Tick, the first and foremost desire is the desire to be taken seriously.

So that's why children loves to grow up and be taken seriously.

Then there is a desire to believe in something. Like one's belief in religion. Or like me reading my horoscope to believe in the stars...

And then there is the desire to connect. How else to explain why the strong attraction towards Facebook and blog and other social media networks. How else to explain why I'm always whatsapping my friends and being so 38  haha.

But most importantly the desire to connect to myself, the constant questions i ask .. who am I? What do I want??

I also hope to connect back to the nature. So maybe I should reply the email and hope to be able to continue my docent year for another one more year?

Next is the desire to be useful. That s why I probably work so much. Because right now, only work seems to make me feel I'm useful.

The desire to belong is probably something that I bury deep down. Because I don't seem to be able to belong anywhere. No matter how hard I try. Hmm...

Then there is greed, the desire for more. Greed can be good or bad, depends how one make use of one's greed I guess.

My friend says I have a strong desire for control. If things don't go my way, I will not be overly happy about it. Hmm... really???

Then there is the desire for something to happen. Like your next holiday trip. Hmm my desire though is for a peaceful day if possible.

Finally the desire for love. Which needs no further explanation.

But are these really my desires? Maybe my desire is to do nothing... haha..

0 comments: