Latest Art Work

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Faulpelz Cooking - Make miso soup


Today's dinner was miso soup with rice. As usual I have been diligently cooking my rice every few days to eat rice even though I am not a rice lover haha. I do wonder if half cup of rice is too much for me though hmm.

But today's miso soup was easy. Just throw in the 2 sachets (one was miso paste, the other was dried tofu and seaweed),
add the tofu I bought (Hmm my culinary skills still need improvement and thus I cut the tofu rather out of proportion) and the dried seaweed I was given.

And viola, my miso soup was completed in a few seconds. Needed a quick dinner as I had been tired out from shopping the whole day haha. Bought something cute from Borders but other than that, hmm did not shop much. The gals bought some pretty charm bracelets at the Fitzroy market that we chanced upon while visiting Blackbird market (which they bought earrings) and then went on to shop more in Melbourne city area. But that is another story to be told...

0 comments: