Latest Art Work

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random muse on 21st Oct 2010

Was clearing disk space and decided to watch Phoenix Quartet. Hmm I stopped my Yi Long 2 though because I thought of cramming some Cantonese phrases if I really visit HK in December. But nothing can be confirmed and I’m tired to try to fly and reach there by weekend just to suit Doc’s schedule. I realised travelling in December is always a frenzy issue. Last year, it was also a mad rush to suddenly buy a QF ticket to Frankfurt and be on the same plane as CL. This year is equally bad; I’m on waitlist for an SQ flight back to SG and the QF ticket will incur penalty charge should I change. For people like me who may be sent back anytime as my client is not convinced of my inexperience, buying a QF is a risk I am trying not to take. And with no confirmed tickets back to SG, I cannot proceed to buy a HK ticket.

But I do hope I get to visit HK since my friend stays in Stanley area which is a place I really wanted to visit after watching Nadia’s shipping show. As for whether I get to see Doc, I decided sometimes it is not worth forcing some stuff. After all I fear Doc might be sick of me. Women after all are troublesome creatures and I don’t wish to trouble Doc too much since she’s there for attachment and her precious free time should be spent with her family. I had thought of enjoying Christmas in HK but it is something that cannot be achieved already since my friend has to go back Canada too. I remember my last visit in HK was also during Winter time. And that I bought a Christmas hat then. Is been more than a decade after that, wonder how much has changed.

So I think Christmas is going to be a quiet affair this year. Don’t know why, I really dread to be in Singapore lately. Maybe is because I will lose the freedom which I wield like how I spent my Christmas last year in Brussels. I really like that a lot. Some will say all my friends are in SG, but so many years in SG, how many times do I go out with these people? Of course to look at another perspective, I can save money by staying at home haha (though I like to clarify I did not spend when I was in Brussels either.) Then probably the next Christmas, I can be in Nuremberg.

Anyway I was watching Phoenix Quartet and was thinking why girls in the ancient olden days can be so remarkable to accept arranged marriage and be the ideal wife, to the extent of having the useless husband's child. Sigh, can a couple really just survive on emotional support, minus all the physical contact? If so, then the great great grand mother will not have tried to reach out to her childhood lover at the brink of death. But then to abandon your family for the sake of love is also something that is a bit too extreme. I don't really want to abandon my family for anything. But it has come to a point that I don't want to be in a place which is not my destiny.

At the end of the day, I indulged in some Konapun videos to cheer myself up. Besides my data plan is expiring soon and I still have half of my data unused so I think I can youtube a fair bit. Hopefully I will be able to visit City Saver in Hong Kong this Decemeber. By the way, my SQ flight has been more or less confirmed already. But I will wait for tonight's meeting before deciding to book my HK tickets in case I cannot go.



The list of Konapun:
Konapun #1 - Curry and Rice

Konapun #2 - Doughnuts

Konapun #3 - Spaghetti

konapun #4 - Hamburger, French fries

Konapun #5 - プリン・アラモード

Konapun #6 - omelet, hamburg steak etc.

Konapun #7 - tartlets, ショートケーキ etc.

Konapun #8 - Pizza, Chicken Nuggets

Konapun #9 - crepes

Konapun #10 - sorbet

Konapun #11 - Takoyaki, Okonomiyaki, Taiyaki

Konapun #12 - soft cream

Konapun #13 - sushi

Konapun #14 - cookies

Konapun #15 - bento (Japanese boxed lunch)

Konapun #16 - フライランチセット

0 comments: