Latest Art Work

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Faulpelz Cooking - Make Tang Yuan Dessert


I was missing tang yuan badly after visiting so many asian supermarkets and kept seeing tang yuan. Plus I might miss the Winter Solstice if I am coming back here Melbourne again. So when I first visited my now all-time favourite Asian supermarket - Laguna with Chef K, and she suggested tang yuan for dessert, I nodded without a moment's hesitation.

So how did we made our tang yuan dessert?
1. Buy microwaveable quick meal dumplings dessert.

2. Buy a packet of ginko.
3. Pour the contents and the ginkgo into microwaveable bowl.
4. Make hot.
5. Serve.



Haha. Simple right? Is faulpelz cooking afterall.
But I might try a more elaborate way of cooking the next round with ginger drink minus the ginkgo as it can be quite bitter if not chosen correctly.

0 comments: