Latest Art Work

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I asked Mother Teresa...


I was reading Mother Teresa's story, and I cried at the part she decided to leave for missionary, which in those days mean you will never see your mum again. She never did.
Mother Teresa was born 26 Aug 1910. I remember she was a Virgo. And also born in the year of dog. And I know she is my idol since I was in my secondary school.
She left home in 1928 when she was 18. What made her decide something that will pain her mum? Is just as what made Jesus go on with the cruxification. She has a link with Jesus. She can talk to Jesus. I have no idea who my GA is but whoever he is, I can sometimes hear what GA has to say to me. But I wish for a human still, to guide me properly. I can't break my mum's heart. If Jesus is a guy, then I guess I relate more to Mother Teresa who is afterall a female. To be resolved to did what she did just on blind faith alone isn't easy. Appco wanted to teach us that but I failed to believe blindly for Appco. Just as I fail to believe in VSO and ended up failing the interview. And thus I ended up in 2 churches having a one way conversation with Jesus (I did have some answer back) and Mother Teresa. Will I go back SG lost?
Weird. I always seem sleepy after typing my thoughts. At least I stop crying already.

0 comments: