Latest Art Work

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Close door or Open Door


That day, when I waited one day and did not hear from them, I was upset. Till another agent called for another opportunity and relighted the hope. And this thought came into mind.

But at this point of writing (which is a week later after I drew the picture), I only have a double whammy feeling because both said the same thing when they told the agent experience is not an important factor. But chose someone who is more experienced even though the personality is not as great as mine. My friend said this is a catch 22 situation. Whatever this means, I only know one thing, I wish I have the experience and a lousy personality. Because experience must be gained but personality can be changed on my part. And at this stage, nobody is giving me any chance to gain experience.

0 comments: