Latest Art Work

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finally got tickets to Last Supper

For so many days, I have been stalking Viva Ticket... each time I see a green slot, I wish for it to be 11th May. Any time as long as it is 11th May.

And just when I am about to despair...
because Fiddler crash my Chrome and Firefox..
thus I was trying to reload all my web pages again....
and I reloaded Vivat Ticket too

When I saw 11th May was green, I was like OMG... did my dream come true
can I really see The Last Supper..
because even if it states green, there might be no tickets as probably it is reserved (it happened quite a few times when I was trying to play around the system.. do you know I even create an account first so that I will be the first to grab it if 11th May turns available)
And when I saw 4 tickets available.. I was like.. gosh.. can't believe it..
I was only praying for 1 ticket for myself at least haha (admit it, I'm selfish haha)

Immediately asked my brother.. and since he said his gf might be interested to see I decided to book 3. Either way, is either them with me or my parents with me.. as long as I'm in haha.

Can't wait for 9th May all of the sudden... but I still haven't planned well.. still coding now.. and still thinking if I should go Pixar Exhibition tomorrow..

Do you know the feeling when you are having your last paper and you are too excited to sleep. Well is precisely I'm having that feeling that tomorrow should be my last interview (even if I do go for 3rd round, is a formality round .. and if I don't I will just accept my current offer).. and that everything will be good soon.. and now with these 3 tickets safely secured by me..
I feel I'm on the top of the world :)

Back to coding... and zzzzzz

p/s: there is another reason for staying awake so late other than coding.. and I hope GA will provide us the solution tomorrow. I really don't want such a situation to happen. Please.

0 comments: