Latest Art Work

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Relight the fire...

Time to relight the fire.. stop running after the full marathon event. Rejected all runs even SC run because seriously it is the been there done it feel. So don't know why my brain decide to fry itself up a day before I left Europe and sign up for this marathon. Whether I turn up though, that is the BIG question haha. But in the meantime, while I search for training plan, I came across various upcoming marathons and some are so interesting I had to blog to remember them.. e.g.

1) Rusti Run 2010 – Run with Dogs and Family
2) Run for My Lunch 2010
3) MacRitchie Runners 25 - can you imagine running 5 km in 25 mins. (Sorry I go by an easy pace.) Or running at least 5 rounds of MacRitchie (I think I will get bored...)

Ok I'm tired... tomorrow continue my trainiing... As for all these runs, they were just references for a friend. Hope she can cross out this to-do task soon, like how I crossed mine out last year... (and stupidly added another to-do task for 2010).

0 comments: