Latest Art Work

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I have been thinking what shall I put for my Christmas Post this year... been finding for a perfect Xmas tree but ...

Then I received my sponsored child card.  This is her 2nd Xmas card to me already... how time flies.. but this is her first drawing to me.. Been anticipating it for a long time because when I first know her, she said she love drawings.  I gave her a box of crayons just a month back and asked her to share with her siblings too.  But this card I believed is drawn with other colouring materials.

She reminded me another thing though.. that I MUST find $$...  More motivation.. when I'm back from my trip "p


***** Butterflygal's Trip Update *****

Caught sight of Santa Claus at work (in Brussels and in Luxembourg) thus pieced out a story of...
New Age Santa Claus at Work...


0 comments: