Latest Art Work

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Little Twin Stars Screensaver

Source: Sanrio

Because lucysan hasn't been updating the latest desktop calendar for this month so I decided to access the Jap site (recommended by her) to check for images to maybe make my own desktop.  I remember I ever been inside their main site to see the collection last year which I was especially excited because I had bought the keychain a few weeks ago (was back from Japan then).

Anyway I realised one could download Calendar and Screensaver via this site.  Coolz!  Probably that is where lucysan got her source too.  And I cannot resist not taking a few photos of the screensaver to post... love Kiki & Lala so very much....

"On a night of dreamy magic, starry curtains open wide, to find Kiki and Lala on a crescent moon, asleep side by side."

0 comments: