Latest Art Work

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lost in Marina Bay

I haven't been to marina bay for a long long time. And it has totally changed. What greeted me was construction sites due to the IR, financial expansion and residential housing e.g. The Sail.



But something was familiar.

My workplace area. Hmm I never realise at the other end is marina bay. The phrase "So near yet so far" came into my mind.

And I took awhile before I finally figured out where the bus stop has been relocated (the drizzle prolonged the time taken.. and I suspect the drizzle affected my camera too... shucks)
Eventually I realised I must walk through this tunnel to locate the bus.

Totally different from my last memory of the bus-stop. Sometimes I really find Singapore is changing too fast for me even.

But yeah I still managed to make my way to Marina Pier and embark on my discovery to Semakau Landfill - Singapore's first offshore landfill and now the only remaining landfill in Singapore. Which I am posting separately in here.. so read here to find out more.

0 comments: